Tuesday 1 November 2011

David Beckham in ALLSAINTS

 At the weekend I spotted Beck's while watching his boys play football in an Allsaints polo shirt which for the obvious is great for the brand as it grows across the US but it seems its a new affiliation as I haven't noticed Lord Beckham in the brand before.
                                     As always David rocks this laid back combo so well
 I have to say I was more in to Allsaints when they first came on to the scene a few years ago before the stag skull branding and sewing machines. For me their appeal was great leathers and edgy tailoring way before most high street retailers had the idea of a 'slim fit' suit and very minimal branding. Don't get me wrong the growth of the business has been amazing since then and the more commercial and branded the pieces are, they bring that 'brand idenity' within its market place.
                                                  The Allsaints store in Las Vegas
              There we go... awesome leather biker jacket from last season and not a skull in sight!

No comments: